Meat Loaf Campbells Tomato Soup
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or Healthy Request®)
- 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) dry onion soup and recipe mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
How to Make It
Thoroughly mix the beef, 1/2 cup tomato soup, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg in a large bowl. Place the mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan and firmly shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf.
Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the meatloaf is cooked through. Let the meatloaf stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Heat 2 tablespoons pan drippings, remaining tomato soup and water in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve the soup mixture with the meatloaf.
You'll also love
- Austrian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Garlic Sauerkraut 3.8/5 (59 Votes)
- Baked Eggs In Tomato Sauce with... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe