Crockpot King Ranch Chicken Soup
Serve a simple and delicious southwestern dish on your dinner table with this slow cooked, zesty chicken recipe.
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 18 ounces Progresso creamy mushroom soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4.5 ounces green chiles, chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 pound chicken, (I used rotisserie, but recipe calls for raw chicken)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 190mins
In crockpot, mix onion, bell pepper, salt, tomatoes, soup, broth, and chiles.
In a medium bowl, coat chicken with taco seasoning, then add to crockpot.
Cover and cook on low 3 to 4 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
Remove chicken (if raw was used) and shred, then add back to crockpot, along with cream cheese.
Cover and cook until cream cheese is melted and stirred easily into soup.
Serve and enjoy! May serve with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Up Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Mac Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan w/Eggplant 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Chile Chicken Tamale Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- One Pot Chicken and Bacon Orzo Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Fajita Roll-Ups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Coconut Soup -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- How to Reheat a Rotisserie Chicken... 3/5 (20 Votes)