Chicken Parmesan w/Eggplant
Cheesy chicken parmesan topped with eggplant and mozzarella cheese along with your favorite red sauce will surely be a hit
- 4 boneless chicken breasts washed and patted dry.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of grated romano cheese
- 2 Tbls dried basil
- 2 packages of fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese sliced
- 3 oz. parmesan cheese
- 1 pound of spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- spaghetti sauce
Slice breasts in half and pound thin between two sheets of wax paper with mallet.
Slice eggplants into thin rounds
Mix egg and milk in a shallow dish.
Mix bread crumbs, romano cheese, basil and salt and pepper in another shallow bowl.
Dip chicken in egg mixture then in breadcrumb mixture until completely coated.
do the same with the eggplant
In a heavy skillet, fry the chicken on both sides for about 10 minutes.
Drain on top of a paper towel when done.
Fry Eggplant until slightly browned
In a casserole dish put some spaghetti sauce at the bottom of the dish.
Arrange chicken slices, with eggplant on top and top with more sauce.
Top with mozzarella cheese.
Bake in a 350 degree oven covered with foil until cheese is melted. About 15 minutes.
Remove foil and place under broiler for about 5 minutes until cheese is lightly browned. Watch it carefully or the cheese will burn quickly.
You'll also love
- Crab, Corn. Gruyere Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cajun Oven-Fried Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Chile Chicken Tamale Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken with Capers and Lemon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni And Swiss Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Orzo Dinner with Cheesy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 20-Minute Tuscan Chicken with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe