Barbecue Chicken Bubble-Up Bake
- 1-lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated original or buttermilk biscuits
- 1 bottle (18 oz) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8oz)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
Preparation time 25mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center. Remove from heat. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Set aside.
Place cooked chicken in medium bowl. Pour barbecue sauce over chicken; stir to combine. Add biscuit dough pieces to chicken mixture; gently toss to combine. Spread mixture evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over top.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle cilantro over top. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings... 3.8/5 (20 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Pesto Chicken Stuffed... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Cardamom Cream Cake 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Sweet Apple BBQ Chicken 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken and Stovetop Stuffing... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheddar Bay Almond Flour Biscuits 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Bread Machine Southern Biscuits 3.8/5 (167 Votes)
- Hawaiian BBQ Turkey Flatbread Pizza 4.3/5 (15 Votes)