Chicken and Stovetop Stuffing Casserole
Comfort food at its finest! This Chicken and Stuffing Casserole is sure to hit the spot on a chilly winter day. Serve with some asparagus or green beans.
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken pieces
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery Soup
- 2 boxes prepared Stove Top stuffing
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Brown chicken pieces and place in bottom of greased 9x13 baking pan. Combine soups with 1.5 cans milk and pour over chicken. Top with stuffing.
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about one hour.
You'll also love
- Hungry Girl Chicken Parmesan 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Eggs With Spinach 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Pesto Chicken 3.9/5 (40 Votes)
- Baked Artichoke Chicken 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole (Low... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe