Bread Machine Southern Biscuits
These old-fashioned, Southern Biscuits are processed using your bread machine and then left to rise for about 2 hours. They only take 15 minutes to bake and go best with Southern sausage gravy. Whip up a batch for a comforting breakfast or serve on the side of your dinner to sob all the goodness.
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 1/2 cups white flour
- 3 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Preparation time 140mins
Cooking time 160mins
Adapted from thefoodnetwork.com
Mix all the ingredients together, put in bread machine, and follow the directions of your bread machine to process the dough.
Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut out with rim of glass. Place on buttered cookie sheet and let rise until they double in size, about 2 hours.
Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
You'll also love
- Grilled Corn, Avocado & Tomato... 3.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Hunter's Venison Stew 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Corn Pudding - Jiffy 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Barefoot... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Caribbean Steak with Grilled... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Biscuit Casserole 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Bubble Waffles 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Breakfast Potatoes & Ham Skillet 4.4/5 (10 Votes)