Sweet Apple BBQ Chicken
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 3 to 3 1/2 lbs. cut up frying chicken, skin removed if desired
Cooking time 65mins
Heat grill. In small saucepan, combine barbecue sauce and apple juice concentrate and blend well. Set aside.
When ready to grill, place chicken, skin side down over medium heat. Cover grill. Cook 25 to 35 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear. Turn often and brush frequently with sauce during last 15 minutes of cooking time. Bring any remaining sauce to a boil and serve with chicken.
You'll also love
- Rice with Chicken (Peruvian Arroz... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Blackened Chicken with Dirty Rice 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Skinny Chicken and Dumplings 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Artichoke Chicken 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Hawaiian BBQ Turkey Flatbread Pizza 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Caesar Style Salad with Rotisserie... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Dr. Pepper Chicken 4/5 (13 Votes)