Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza
Bring paradise to your dinner table with this Hawaiian BBQ chicken flatbread pizza. It is sweet and savory with every bite.
- 1 bag Trader Joe’s Middle Eastern Flatbread
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 2 cups leftover chopped turkey
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
Spread 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce evenly over the top of each flatbread, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top each flatbread with turkey, mozzarella, red onion and pineapple.
Place into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted on top.
Cut pizza into wedges and serve immediately, garnished with cilantro.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Tart 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- North Carolina BBQ Turkey 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Polenta - creamy herbed w/... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Holiday Cherry Log 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Pie Sangria 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Beef Hash O'Brien 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Honey Orange Sponge Cake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup Recipe -... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)