Hawaiian BBQ Turkey Flatbread Pizza
Bring paradise to your dinner table with this Hawaiian BBQ chicken flatbread pizza. It is sweet and savory with every bite.
- 1 bag Trader Joe’s Middle Eastern Flatbread
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 2 cups leftover chopped turkey
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
Spread 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce evenly over the top of each flatbread, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top each flatbread with turkey, mozzarella, red onion and pineapple.
Place into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted on top.
Cut pizza into wedges and serve immediately, garnished with cilantro.
You'll also love
- Pizza Hut-style Cheese Bread 3.8/5 (434 Votes)
- Lighter Chicken Parmesan 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Santa Fe Baked Chicken Recipe 4.1/5 (46 Votes)
- Turkey Bundles Recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Chicken with Green... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Chicken, Broccoli and Rice... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Dr. Pepper Chicken 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs with Homemade... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)