Creamy Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- 4 boneless, thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1 cup of blackened chicken spice (see recipe)
- 2 tbs oil
- 3 tbs minced garlic
- 1 cup roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 pound (box) of cooked fetuccine (only use this pasta as the choice)
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cook blackened chicken. (see recipe)
Cut on bias and set aside. Make sure in 1/2" chunk size.
Cook pasta and drain.
In deep pot, add oil and garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant. Add sun-dried tomatoes and chicken slices. Deglaze pan with white wine.
Add cream and milk. Increase the simmer and reduce the cream by half.
When the cream is to the desired consistency, add salt, pepper, and pasta.
Mix all together and serve.
You'll also love
- Salisbury Steaks with Onion Gravy 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken Enchiladas:... 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Stew 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken with Broccoli 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese in Pressure... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- American Macaroni Salad 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Bruschetta Pasta 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Pasta Skillet 4.6/5 (10 Votes)