Chicken Bruschetta Pasta
By Nicole S
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 1 tub Philadelphia original cooking creme
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- 12 fresh basil leaves, torn
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cook chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5-6 minutes or until done. Stir in broth and garlic powder; cook 3 minutes.
Add cooking creme and tomatoes; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Stir in pasta. Top with basil.
You'll also love
- Crispy Chicken Breasts with... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Turkey-Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Black Skillet Tex-Mex chicken 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill's Rosemary Herbed... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Leftover Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (23 Votes)