Chinese Chicken with Broccoli
- Coating for Chicken:
- 2 egg whites (3 egg whites)
- 2 tbs cornstarch (3 tbs corn starch)
- 1/2 tsp salt (1/4 x 3 salt)
- 4 tbs oyster sauce (5 tbs oyster sauce)
- 4 tbs soy sauce (5 tbs soy sauce)
- 3 tbs water (4 tbs water)
- Thickening agent:
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbs COLD water
- 4 cloves garlic (5 cloves garlic)
- Directions in parenthese for 6-7 servings
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 70mins
Cut the chicken into cubes. In a bowl, mix together egg white, cornstarch and salt.
Add chicken cubes to egg white mixture and mix thoroughly. Marinate velvet chicken in a sealed container in the refrigerator for atleast 30 minutes.
Mix together oyster sauce, soy sauce, and water.
Mix cornstarch and water.
Add chicken to oil and cook through. Drain on paper towels. Add minced garlic until fragrant.
Add pre-cooked broccoli and stir fry. Add chicken, sauce and thickening agent. Mix everything together until sauce is right consistency and serve over steamed rice.
You'll also love
- Best Homemade Hot Dog Buns-- In An... 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Shrimp and Chicken Fajitas 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Weight Loss Magic Soup 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- BBQ-Style Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Black... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Moroccan Chicken 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Scalloped Corn & Broccoli 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Crispy Chicken Breasts with... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)