Macaroni and Cheese in Pressure Cooker
Mac and cheese in less than 10 minutes! Only possible with a pressure cooker. This recipe has three cheese and a kick of mustard to give it full flavor.
- 2 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 teaspoons chicken base mixed into 2 cups water
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 ounces cream cheese, 1/4 of a regular sized brick
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
Add macaroni, chicken base mixed into water, extra water and butter to the pressure cooker, securely lock on lid and set the cooker to high and cook 6 mins.
Perform a quick release to release the pressure and safely remove the lid. Slowly stir in the cheeses and mustard until melted and creamy.