Packed with delicious fruit and a crunchy topping.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 3/4 cup biscuit-baking mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from Www.tasteofhome.com
Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, mix sugar, cornstarch and salt. Add blueberries and rhubarb; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
For topping, in a small bowl, mix baking mix, sugar and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly; stir in oats and almonds. Sprinkle over filling.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Dump Cake 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Rhubarb Dump Cake 4.4/5 (79 Votes)
- Strawberry Scones With Lemon Glaze 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Concord Grape Jelly 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Rhubarb Crisp 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Charlie's Exceptionale' Potato... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Red Raspberry Vinaigrette 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- WW Baked Crab Rangoon 4.6/5 (15 Votes)