By carol gorman
The rhubarb and blueberry combination in this crumble gives a refreshing and light summery flavor, adding the pecans gives it a nice crunch. Serve with ice cream and or whipped cream.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 cups rhubarb, sliced fresh or frozen and thawed
- 3/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, mix sugar, cornstarch and salt. Add blueberries and rhubarb; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
For topping, in a small bowl, mix baking mix, sugar and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly; stir in oats and almonds.
Sprinkle over filling.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
You'll also love
- KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN WINGS WITH... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- One Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Five Star Filet Mignon Stuffed... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- No-Bake Peach Pie 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Tex Mex Ziti 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Star Struck Blueberry Cobbler 4.8/5 (12 Votes)