WW Baked Crab Rangoon
Enjoy your favorite asian appetizer but don't feel guilty about it! These Weight Watcher's crab rangoon bites are crunchy and cheesy!
2 points+ per serving
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 14 wonton wrappers
- 1 small green onion
- 4 ounces Surimi imitation crab
- 3 ounces cream cheese
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
Stir in crab and onion.
Place 2 teaspoonfuls in the center of each wonton wrapper.
Place on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
You'll also love
- Maple Coconut Macaroons with... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Vanilla Oatmeal No Bake Cookies 4/5 (92 Votes)
- Chocolate Pavlova 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- cabbage soup vitamix 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Soup- Lobster, Shrimp and Corn... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Best Crab Cakes 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Cointreau-Glazed Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Lobster Rayna 4.5/5 (26 Votes)