Enchilada Chicken Spaghetti Skillet
Ready in only 30 minutes, this flavorful spaghetti gets a cheesy, chicken enchilada overhaul to switch things up.
- 8 ounces dry Pot-Sized™ Thin Spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (10-ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can mild red enchilada sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) can Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from hunts.com
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add chicken, drained tomatoes, enchilada sauce and tomato sauce to skillet; stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly, stirring occasionally.
Drain spaghetti. Add to skillet; toss to combine. Top with cheese and let stand until cheese melts.
Pot-Sized Thin Spaghetti is 5 inches long --- the perfect size to fit in a pan without breaking. If Pot-Sized Thin Spaghetti is not available, break regular thin spaghetti in half for this recipe.
You'll also love
- Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread 4.2/5 (93 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Flour... 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Melt in Your Mouth... 4.2/5 (81 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken with... 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Cap'n Crunch Chicken Strips 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Easy Chicken & Rice Wraps by... 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Tetrazzini 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Taquito 4.6/5 (42 Votes)