Fried Chicken Alfredo
Can be served with cooked noodles or rice. Very decadent!
- 4 chicken breasts (cut into large strips)
- grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- 1 sleeve of Toll House butter crackers
- 16 oz jar Bertolli Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine or sherry
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Grind up Toll house crackers until a fine powder and mix with the desired amount of Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken into cracker mixture to coat thoroughly.
In a large, non-stick pan, add olive oil or vegetable oil to coat the pan. On medium heat fry chicken strips until brown - set aside.
Drain oil from pan and place back on the burner at medium heat. Add Bertolli Alfredo sauce and white wine to the pan. Once mixed add sour cream and stir well. Add chicken back to the pan along with any juices that have accumulated on the plate. Simmer on low for at least 20 minutes. Serve warm.