Pork-and-Vegetable Stir-Fry - Recipe.com
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pork tenderloin, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 8 ounce package sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 16 ounce package matchstick carrots
- 4 cups green beans, trimmed, cut, and blanched
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Cooked rice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from recipe.com
1. In a large heavy-bottom nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add pork to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until done. Remove from pan; set aside.
3. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan. Add onion and 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook over medium-high heat until tender. Remove from pan; set aside. Repeat with remaining olive oil, salt, pepper, and vegetables.
4. In a small bowl, combine hoisin sauce, sesame oil, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and flour. Add to skillet, whisking until mixture thickens slightly.
5. In a Dutch oven, combine pork, vegetables, sauce mixture, chicken broth, and sesame seeds, stirring well. Cook over medium-low heat until vegetables and pork are heated throughout. Serve over cooked rice.