Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
I found this spinach artichoke dip online somewhere, but I can't remember the site. It's so easy to make and tastes very good.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup parmesan-romano cheese mix, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Pepper, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from restaurant.food.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (I used an 8" X 8" dish).
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
Serve with chips or bread and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Mustard Maple Glazed Pork Chops 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Lemon Melting Moments 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake 3.9/5 (138 Votes)
- Ginger Ale Glazed Carrots 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Hot Water Cornbread 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Spinach, Ricotta & Pesto Lasagna... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Chicken Bombs 4.7/5 (7 Votes)