Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
I found this spinach artichoke dip online somewhere, but I can't remember the site. It's so easy to make and tastes very good.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup parmesan-romano cheese mix, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Pepper, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from restaurant.food.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (I used an 8" X 8" dish).
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
Serve with chips or bread and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Swiss Potatoes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Fries 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Watermelon Smoothie 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken-Penne Florentine Bake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pineapple Kasekuchen (German... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Freezable Low Carb Spinach Lasagna 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Artichokes, Crisped Salami & Pine... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Low Carb Chicken Artichoke Pizza... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)