Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Modified Paleo
- 5 oz. Fresh organic baby spinach
- 6 slices organic uncured bacon
- 10 organic cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 organic carrots, peeled and sliced in circles
- 6 organic white mushrooms, rinsed and sliced
- 1/2 c. organic cannellini white beans, rinsed
- 1/2 organic red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. Olive oil
- 3 T. Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c. organic amber maple syrup
- 1 T. organic Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. organic garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c. organic cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 c. organic blueberries
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Gathers all ingredients.
1.Cook bacon in microwave. I usually cook a package on a plate covered with paper towels. Each strip placed next to each other and covered with 4 paper towels to absorb the grease. I usually cook it on high for 9 minutes, but microwaves vary. If unsure, start at 4 minutes and add time as needed.
2.Prepare salad on two dinner plates. Divide spinach through red onions evenly between the two plates.
3.To make the dressing, pour each ingredient into a two cup liquid measuring cup. Mix thoroughly with a whisk.
4.Pour half of the dressing on each salad.
5.Combine cantaloupe and blueberries into a small bowl. Divide evenly. Serve with the salad.