Honey Orange Glazed Carrots
- 2 large oranges
- 1 1/2 lbs carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, minces, or 1/4 tsp dried thyme
Adapted from facebook.com
Grate ½ teaspoon zest and squeeze ¾ cup from oranges.
Stir carrots, 1 tablespoon butter, orange juice, and salt in pot. Set to Stove Top High. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
Uncover pot. Cook uncovered until liquid is reduced to 2 tablespoons. Stir in remaining butter, honey, orange zest, and thyme. Cook uncovered 3 minutes or until carrots are tender, stirring often.
You'll also love
- Beef Milanesa Torta 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cream of Asparagus Soup 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Buckwheat, Chickpea & Sweet Potato... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Roasted Beets with Orange and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Gingered Carrot- Sweet Potato Soup 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Carrot Ribbon Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sous Vide Glazed Carrots 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Maple Butter... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)