Whole Hog Potato Salad
If you like ranch dressing you'll love this Whole Hog Potato Salad recipe. Enjoy!
- 3 1/2 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chives, finely chopped
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Splash of vinegar
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 320mins
Bake potatoes until cooked through, about an hour.
Let cool slightly then cut into cubes or slices. Place potatoes in a large bowl and mix in spices and seasonings one at a time.
Add bacon, onion and chives and mix again.
In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayo and vinegar. Add to potato mixture and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate several hours before service—the longer, the better.
You'll also love
- Greenwood BBQ Chicken 4/5 (15 Votes)
- The Olive Garden® Chocolate... 3.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Crawfish Dip Slow Cooker 3.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Medieval Times Tomato Bisque 3.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Bread Machine Whole Wheat... 3.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Copycat Betty Crocker Date Bars 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Potatoes AuGratin --Bonefish... 3.6/5 (85 Votes)
- Sausage, Sweet Potato & Cabbage... 3.7/5 (7 Votes)