Whole Hog Potato Salad
If you like ranch dressing you'll love this Whole Hog Potato Salad recipe. Enjoy!
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (89 Votes)
- 3 1/2 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chives, finely chopped
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Splash of vinegar
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 320mins
Bake potatoes until cooked through, about an hour.
Let cool slightly then cut into cubes or slices. Place potatoes in a large bowl and mix in spices and seasonings one at a time.
Add bacon, onion and chives and mix again.
In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayo and vinegar. Add to potato mixture and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate several hours before service—the longer, the better.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato and Chorizo Sausage... 3.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Tangy Lemon Meringue... 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Zaxby's Dipping Sauce 3.7/5 (32 Votes)
- Low Carb Teriyaki Sauce 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Stuffing with Ritz Crackers,... 3.7/5 (46 Votes)
- Summer Kale Salad (Whole Foods) 3.8/5 (41 Votes)
- Paula Dean's Scalloped Potatoes 3.7/5 (55 Votes)
- Mandarin Pasta Spinach Salad with... 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
Review this recipe