Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
This Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla recipe is one of my favorite finds! Has a great combination of ingredients creating awesome flavors!
- 1 large tortilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles, or more if you really like blue cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded chicken, cooked
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Frank’s hot sauce, or your favorite hot sauce
- 1/2 cup jack cheese. shredded
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Fresh or dried chives for garnish, optional
Adapted from myfavefinds.com
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. In a medium bowl, mix together chicken and hot sauce until chicken is evenly coated; set aside.
Butter one side of your tortilla. Flip the tortilla over and spread cream cheese on half of the un-buttered side. Place the tortilla in the skillet, buttered side down. Do not fold the tortilla over yet.
Add bleu cheese crumbles on top of the cream cheese. Top cheeses with chicken, and jack cheese.
Fold tortilla over filling. Cook until tortilla is browned on each side and jack cheese has melted.
Cut into pieces and serve warm.
Top with sour cream. You can garnish with a little chopped fresh or dried chives for some color, if you like too.
Don't not overdo the cheese. Can become too cheesy and little of the buffalo wing flavor you want. A little Frank's Hot Sauce mixed with melted butter would make a good dipping sauce. I also would have more blue cheese dressing on the side.
You'll also love
- Spinach-Mushroom Quiche 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Mexican Crock Pot Chicken with... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Ed’s Smoked Salmon Puff Pastry... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Beer Can Chicken with Honey, Lime... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken Quesadilla 4.6/5 (18 Votes)