Lobster Salad Roll
A simple and refreshing recipe that uses real ingredients to make a delicious lobster roll! For even better results, make the mayonnaise fresh yourself.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster, chopped, from a lobster weight about 2 pounds
- 1/3 cup celery, minced
- 3 tablespoons scallion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- Several dashes Tabasco
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 frankfurter rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
In a bowl, combine the lobster, celery, scallion and the parsley.
In another bowl beat the mayo with the lemon juice, the Tabasco, and the pepper and combine it with the lobster mixture.
Split the rolls, brush the cut sides with the butter, and bake the rolls on a baking sheet in a preheated 375 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until they are lightly browned.
Spread the lobster salad evenly on the bottom halves of the rolls and top it with the top halves.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Sausage and Meatballs 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- WW - Breaded Pork Cutlets 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp Alexander, Morton's of... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- 7-Layer Mexican Dip 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Quinoa Salad 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Flank Steak with Garlic... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- How To Make Honey-Glazed Ham in... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)