Lobster Salad Roll
A simple and refreshing recipe that uses real ingredients to make a delicious lobster roll! For even better results, make the mayonnaise fresh yourself.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster, chopped, from a lobster weight about 2 pounds
- 1/3 cup celery, minced
- 3 tablespoons scallion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- Several dashes Tabasco
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 frankfurter rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
In a bowl, combine the lobster, celery, scallion and the parsley.
In another bowl beat the mayo with the lemon juice, the Tabasco, and the pepper and combine it with the lobster mixture.
Split the rolls, brush the cut sides with the butter, and bake the rolls on a baking sheet in a preheated 375 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until they are lightly browned.
Spread the lobster salad evenly on the bottom halves of the rolls and top it with the top halves.
You'll also love
- Dried Cranberry, Walnut, and Lemon... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Trifle 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- 7-Layer Mexican Dip 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Apricot Oat Bars 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Hash 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sesame Noodles with Chicken &... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- award Winning New England Clam... 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Shrimp Fried Rice 4.6/5 (18 Votes)