BBQ Chicken Pizzas- Weight Watchers 7 Points
These weight watcher friendly baked pizzas feature wheat tortillas topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, melted gouda cheese and onions.
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup chicken breasts, cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast(s), or shredded
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 ounces Gouda cheese, smoked or regular, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 small uncooked red onion(s), cut in thin slivers
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 7mins
Adapted from weightwatchers.com
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat 1 or 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
Place tortillas on prepared pans.
In a small bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce; divide among tortillas and sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese and 2 tablespoons onions. Bake until cheese melts and bottoms of tortillas are lightly browned, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Slice each pizza into 4 wedges and serve.
You'll also love
- Chicken, Spinach & Cannellini Bean... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Buffalo Chicken with... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Pesto Chicken Flatbread 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken - Alice Springs 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Campbell's Southern-Style... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Southern Style Slow Cooker BBQ... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Naan BBQ Chicken Pizza 4.5/5 (10 Votes)