BBQ Chicken Pizzas- Weight Watchers 7 Points
These weight watcher friendly baked pizzas feature wheat tortillas topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, melted gouda cheese and onions.
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup chicken breasts, cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast(s), or shredded
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 ounces Gouda cheese, smoked or regular, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 small uncooked red onion(s), cut in thin slivers
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 7mins
Adapted from weightwatchers.com
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat 1 or 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
Place tortillas on prepared pans.
In a small bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce; divide among tortillas and sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese and 2 tablespoons onions. Bake until cheese melts and bottoms of tortillas are lightly browned, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Slice each pizza into 4 wedges and serve.
You'll also love
- Japanese Steakhouse Fried Rice 3.9/5 (141 Votes)
- Weight Loss Magic Soup 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- BBQ-Style Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Black... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Cake 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Pineapple Cream Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie with Bisquick... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Casserole 4.6/5 (10 Votes)