BBQ-Style Chicken Thighs
- For the BBQ Sauce:
- 6 chicken thighs with bone in
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
Combine all of the ingredients for the bbq sauce in a small bowl.
Clean and pat dry the chicken thighs.
Place in a baking dish and rub the chicken thighs all over with the sauce.
Place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Black... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mac and... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie with Bisquick... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Open-Face Pesto-Chicken Burgers 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Moroccan Chicken 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Crispy Chicken Breasts with... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Sauteed Chicken in Sweet Honey... 4.3/5 (38 Votes)