Pumpkin Crunch Cake
This pumpkin cake is more custard-y than cake, but is delicious nonetheless. If you're a big pecan lover, feel free to add even more pecans!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can (15-ounce) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (12-ounce) evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped (the original recipe called for 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup butter, melted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 65mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 9 x 13″ pan.
Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour mixture into greased pan.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture and top with pecans. Drizzle melted butter over pecans.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake |... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cream of Broccoli Asiago Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beer-Roasted Fresh Ham with... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Creamy Zucchini and Ricotta dip 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Italian Turkey Sliders with Honey... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Liquid Marijuana Drink 5/5 (2 Votes)
- 7 Up Pound Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Squares 4.5/5 (2 Votes)