Pumpkin Crunch Cake
This pumpkin cake is more custard-y than cake, but is delicious nonetheless. If you're a big pecan lover, feel free to add even more pecans!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can (15-ounce) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (12-ounce) evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped (the original recipe called for 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup butter, melted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 65mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 9 x 13″ pan.
Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour mixture into greased pan.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture and top with pecans. Drizzle melted butter over pecans.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (with candy... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Prime Rib with horseradish sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Golden Mashed Potatoes with Leeks... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Basic Brownie Recipe with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheese Filled Pumpkin Roll Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)