Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake | Redbook Makeover Recipe
- Crust -
- 8 sheets chocolate graham crackers, finely crushed (1 cup)
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Filling -
- 1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/3 c. suger
- 4 T. flour
- 1 oz semisweet chocolate, grated
- 24 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 8 oz fat free sour cream
- 3 large eggs, room temp
- 1 tsp each vanilla and chocolate extract
- 1 c. fresh raspberries
- 1/2 oz semisweet chocolate
- 1 1/2 tsp. butter
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Heat oven to 350. Coat a 9" springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and egg white. Press into bottom of pan. Bake 6 minutes, cool.
In small bowl, combine cocoa, 1/3 c. sugar, 3 T flour and grated chocolate. In a food processor, mix cream cheese, sour cream, eggs and remaining 1 c. sugar until smooth. Add cocoa mixture and extracts. Blend until smooth.
Toss raspberries in remaining flour, then fold into filling. Pour filling into crust in pan. Bake 60 min or until center is barely set. Cook at room temperature, then refrigerate over night.
In small bowl, melt semisweet chocolate and butter. Whisk until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
332 cal/17g fat/10g protein/37g carbs
You'll also love
- Cream of Broccoli Asiago Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beer-Roasted Fresh Ham with... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Apricot-Glazed Ham Balls 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mango dos leches 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate Lemon Blueberry Biscotti 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Blueberry-Bourbon Barbecue Sauce 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Red Raspberry Velvet Cake 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- White Chocolate-Raspberry... 4/5 (1 Votes)