Frango Mint Chip Cookies
Minty and filled with chocolatey-goodness, these cookies straight out of the oven are the perfect sweet treat with a ooey gooey center. Bake these for your friends and family any time of the year, especially when you're craving that classic mint and chocolate cookie combination.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup Marshall Field's Frango mints, grated or very finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Frango mints, chopped
- 2 1/4 flour, unsifted
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cream butter shortening and sugars until light, fluffy, and well-combined.
Add eggs, vanilla and 1/4 cup grated Frango mints. Beat until creamy and well-blended. Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl.
Add sifted ingredients to beaten egg mixture, blending carefully. Beat for about 20 seconds. Fold in chopped nuts and 1 1/2 cups chopped Frango mints. Beat for 30 seconds.
Drop heaping teaspoons of cookie dough on to greased cookie sheets, allowing at least 1-inch space between cookies.
Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 8 to 11 minutes. Remove cookies from cookie sheet and allow to cool on rack.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese 3.8/5 (2418 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (1013 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning 3.9/5 (618 Votes)
- Banana Brownies with Frosting 3.8/5 (574 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Santa Heart Cookies 4.4/5 (116 Votes)
- Crack Cake 3.8/5 (328 Votes)
- Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies 4.4/5 (80 Votes)