Santa Heart Cookies
Invite the grandkids over and get ready for some cookie-making fun! Make these precious Santa Heart Cookies during the holiday season for your friends and family.
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- Ingredients to make sugar cookies
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Red Cookie Icing
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker White Cookie Icing
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Black Cookie Icing
- 1 bottle Snow Crystal Decors
- 1 bottle Betty Crocker Holly Berry Decors
Adapted from sprinklesandgrins.com
Prepare sugar cookie mix according to cut out cookie directions found on the cookie mix package.
Roll out dough to ¼ inch thickness and cutout Santa faces using heart shaped cookie cutter. Bake as directed.
When cookies have cooled, use red and white cookie Icings to make Santa’s hat and beard. Allow icing to dry for 1 hour before continuing.
Once icing has set, out line beard and hat with white cookie icing and sprinkle on snow crystal decors. Pipe eyes with black cookie icing and use holly berry decors for nose.
You'll also love
- Beef Stew (Pressure Cooker) 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs 3.8/5 (182 Votes)
- World Famous Paradise Bakery Sugar... 4.2/5 (147 Votes)
- Lemon Glazed Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (109 Votes)
- Crack Cake 3.9/5 (228 Votes)
- Almond Madeleines 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Italian Christmas Cookies 4.4/5 (72 Votes)