Apple Cranberry Rhubarb Crisp
- 1/3 c. Brown Sugar (lightly packed)
- 1/3 c. Oats
- 3 Tbsp. whole wheat Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine (melted)
- 2/3 c. Sugar (granulated)
- 3 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 c. Apples (sliced)
- 2 c. Rhubarb (diced)
- 1 c. Cranberries (fresh or frozen)
Combine all topping ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
In a separate bowl, combine sugar and flout. Add fruit to flour mixture and toss to coat. Spoon fruit mixture into a lg baking dish, sprinkle with topping mixture.
Bake at 375° for 40-50 minutes until fruit is tender.