Apple Cranberry Rhubarb Crisp
- 1/3 c. Brown Sugar (lightly packed)
- 1/3 c. Oats
- 3 Tbsp. whole wheat Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine (melted)
- 2/3 c. Sugar (granulated)
- 3 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 c. Apples (sliced)
- 2 c. Rhubarb (diced)
- 1 c. Cranberries (fresh or frozen)
Combine all topping ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
In a separate bowl, combine sugar and flout. Add fruit to flour mixture and toss to coat. Spoon fruit mixture into a lg baking dish, sprinkle with topping mixture.
Bake at 375° for 40-50 minutes until fruit is tender.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Crisp Crunch 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Venison Pot Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cherry Drop Cookies 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Okra Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Whole Wheat Coconut Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- LEVY RESTAURANT SIGNATURE HOMEMADE... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Flummery 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bear Grylls' Very Manly Blueberry... 4/5 (1 Votes)