No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Is it a no-bake cookie or the breakfast of champions? Have these crispy cereal and peanut butter snacks on hand for a quick grab-and-go treat.
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/3 cups peanut butter
- 4 cups crisp rice or wheat cereal
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from missysue.com
Blend corn syrup, sugar, vanilla and salt in a 2 quart microwave-safe dish. Cook on high 4 minutes, or until mixture boils and sugar dissolves.
Stir in peanut butter, then add the cereal and mix well.
Drop by teaspoonful onto waxed paper.
Let cool before storing.
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple Cookies 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Cupcakes 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Pecan Praline Cookies with Brown... 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Raspberry Bars 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Almond Shortbread 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'mores... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Sandwich... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Levain Bakery's Dark Chocolate... 4.2/5 (35 Votes)