Peanut Butter-Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
These Peanut Butter-Chocolate Sandwich Cookies are always a favorite. Easy to make and easier to eat! They are absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 58mins
Adapted from kraftcanada.com
Heat oven to 325°F.
Mix first 3 ingredients (peanut butter, sugar and egg) until blended.
Roll into 24 balls; place, 4-inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork.
Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. (Do not over bake.) Cool 5 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
Fill cookies with remaining peanut butter to make 12 sandwich cookies.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Corn Muffins 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Rice Krispies Original Treats™ 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip-Pretzel Cookies 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Overstuffed Nutters Recipe from... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Pistachio Shortbread Cookies 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Mini Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cream... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Grandma Mae's Norwegian Almond Bars 3.9/5 (76 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Sandwich... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)