Peanut Butter-Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
These Peanut Butter-Chocolate Sandwich Cookies are always a favorite. Easy to make and easier to eat! They are absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 58mins
Adapted from kraftcanada.com
Heat oven to 325°F.
Mix first 3 ingredients (peanut butter, sugar and egg) until blended.
Roll into 24 balls; place, 4-inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork.
Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. (Do not over bake.) Cool 5 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
Fill cookies with remaining peanut butter to make 12 sandwich cookies.
You'll also love
- Kahlua Hot Chocolate 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Blueberry Corn Muffins 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Rice Krispies Original Treats™ 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip-Pretzel Cookies 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Cran-Orange, Date, & Nut Cookies 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Grandma Mae's Almond Spritz Cookies 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)