Apple Berry Streusel Bars
Apples and raspberries are a winning combination in these tasty streusel bars. Wash them down with a cold glass of milk and enjoy!
- 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour, divided
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups thinly, sliced apples
- 1 jar raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
In mixing bowl combine 2 1/2 cups flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Beat in butter until moistened. Set aside 2 cups for topping.
Pat remaining oat mixture into greased 13 x 9-inch pan .Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
Toss apples with remaining flour, stir in preserves, spread over hot crust. Combine nuts and reserved oat mixture, sprinkle over fruit mixture.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool before cutting.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Bacon Crescents 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pancakes, Potatoe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- TAFFY APPLE SALAD 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Pineapple 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry Chutney,Spiced, with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- (Juice) Minty Berry 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Crunch Muffins 4.5/5 (2 Votes)