Apple Berry Streusel Bars
Apples and raspberries are a winning combination in these tasty streusel bars. Wash them down with a cold glass of milk and enjoy!
- 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour, divided
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups thinly, sliced apples
- 1 jar raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
In mixing bowl combine 2 1/2 cups flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Beat in butter until moistened. Set aside 2 cups for topping.
Pat remaining oat mixture into greased 13 x 9-inch pan .Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
Toss apples with remaining flour, stir in preserves, spread over hot crust. Combine nuts and reserved oat mixture, sprinkle over fruit mixture.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool before cutting.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (673 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)