Mustard Maple Glazed Pork Chops
Pork chops turn into a 45-minute work night dinner. Dijon mustard, maple syrup, rice vinegar and a splash of chicken broth to make a sweet and savory glaze.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, thinly cut
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped, optional
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat the oven to 425°F
Prepare the sauce, and set aside.
Pat the chops dry, and season with salt & pepper, to taste.
If desired, use a sharp knife, cut shallow "slits" through the fatty portion of the pork chop (on the outside edge). This helps to prevent the chops from "buckling".
In an oven-proof skillet, pour a very thin coat of olive oil. Heat the skillet on medium-high heat until it just begins to shimmer.
Sear the chops until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Turn the chops over and turn off the heat. Evenly pour the sauce over the chops and place the oven-proof skillet into the oven.
Sprinkle with fresh herbs, if desired.
Roast for about 15 minutes (internal temperature should be between 135°F and 140°F).
Remove the skillet from the oven. The sauce should be thick and bubbly. Remove the chops onto a plate and cover with foil, to keep warm.
If desired, thin the sauce with a splash of chicken broth (about 3-4 tablespoons), and whisk until smooth.
Plate the chops and spoon over extra glaze.
You'll also love
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.4/5 (105 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Favorite Pulled Pork... 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Lemon Melting Moments 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip... 4/5 (62 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Thighs with... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Wings in Foil on the Grill 4.2/5 (43 Votes)
- Paleo Chicken Pad Thai 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Easy Beef & Broccoli 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Pork and Slaw Sandwiches 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Pork Piccata 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Vietnamese Pork Chops 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Kale Stuffed Pork Loin Roast 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Diablo 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Honey-Balsamic... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Baked Boneless Pork Chops 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Pomegranate Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sautéed Cod with Pea Cream 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Roasted Whole Chicken 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Garlic Butter & Mushrooms Baked... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- A Perfect Eye of Round Roast Beef 3.9/5 (60 Votes)
- Pork Chops With Maple-Glazed... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken with Bow tie Pasta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Couscous Jambalaya 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chop Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Skirt Steak with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin With Whiskey Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Instant Pot Spicy Dr. Pepper Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)