Mustard Maple Glazed Pork Chops
Pork chops turn into a 45-minute work night dinner. Dijon mustard, maple syrup, rice vinegar and a splash of chicken broth to make a sweet and savory glaze.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, thinly cut
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped, optional
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat the oven to 425°F
Prepare the sauce, and set aside.
Pat the chops dry, and season with salt & pepper, to taste.
If desired, use a sharp knife, cut shallow "slits" through the fatty portion of the pork chop (on the outside edge). This helps to prevent the chops from "buckling".
In an oven-proof skillet, pour a very thin coat of olive oil. Heat the skillet on medium-high heat until it just begins to shimmer.
Sear the chops until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Turn the chops over and turn off the heat. Evenly pour the sauce over the chops and place the oven-proof skillet into the oven.
Sprinkle with fresh herbs, if desired.
Roast for about 15 minutes (internal temperature should be between 135°F and 140°F).
Remove the skillet from the oven. The sauce should be thick and bubbly. Remove the chops onto a plate and cover with foil, to keep warm.
If desired, thin the sauce with a splash of chicken broth (about 3-4 tablespoons), and whisk until smooth.
Plate the chops and spoon over extra glaze.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts 4.2/5 (56 Votes)
- German Apple Cake 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- CARROT CAKE O TORTA DE ZANAHORIAS 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Beef Cube Steak (Country fried... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Potato Pie 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Sweet Soft Cherry Bread with... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Jalapeño, Cilantro Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Pork or Chicken Crescent Roll ups 4.6/5 (19 Votes)