French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
Looking for a casserole everyone can enjoy? This chicken casserole is super easy to whip up and has both crunch and chew.
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (62 Votes)
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16-ounce) container French Onion Dip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 1 cup crushed French fried onions
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from plainchicken.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
Combine chicken, soup, dip, and cheese. Stir in cooked egg noodles.
Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through. Top with crushed french fried onions and bake for 10 more minutes or until onions are lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Lemon Cake For One 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Grilled Turkey, Bacon, Radicchio &... 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Marsala Pasta 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Apple Whiskey Chicken Meatballs 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Sloppy Lasagne 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken & Noodle Delight 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Kielbasa, Chicken & Pasta Casserole 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe