Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
Warm and comforting, this dish is super easy and delicious. The Ritz crackers give it a great crunch that the whole family will love!
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 pound wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 (24-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9x13" baking dish.
In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, noodles, sour cream, soup and cheeses. Pour into prepared dish.
Mix together cracker crumbs and margarine; sprinkle over top.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crackers are crispy and golden and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Real Southern Buttermilk Fried... 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Korean Stir Fry Udon & Chicken 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Stuffing Bake 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Broccoli Chicken Divan 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Baked Boneless Chicken Breast 4.5/5 (4 Votes)