Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
Warm and comforting, this dish is super easy and delicious. The Ritz crackers give it a great crunch that the whole family will love!
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 pound wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 (24-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9x13" baking dish.
In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, noodles, sour cream, soup and cheeses. Pour into prepared dish.
Mix together cracker crumbs and margarine; sprinkle over top.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crackers are crispy and golden and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Gus's Fried Chicken 3.9/5 (106 Votes)
- 5-Spice Braised Brisket 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Chicken Bombs 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Mushroom Quiche 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Nashville-Style Hot Chicken 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Stuffing Bake 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Chicken Tortilla... 4.2/5 (51 Votes)