Puerto Rican Fried Chicken
Fried chicken, Puerto Rican style! Onions, garlic and other seasons kick this fried chicken up to the next notch.
- 2 pounds chicken drums & thighs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/8 cup white vinegar
- 5 cloves of garlic, presses through a garlic presser
- 2 packets of sazon
- 1 large white onion, sliced thin
- oil for frying
Take chicken parts and score on both side of the drums, and scored on top of the thighs. Put in a bowl, add oil, vinegar, garlic, rub and mix good all over the chicken. Add the sazon packets and sprinkle the adobo, over the chicken parts.
Add onions and mix together so they get to know each other well. Refrigerate for an hour or overnight.
Heat up a frying pan or deep fryer and put your chicken for frying, until cooked good and golden brown. When chicken is done, saute the onions after frying. Caramelize the onions and toss on top of the fried chicken.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Paprikash 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken 555 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Greenwood BBQ Chicken 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Chicken... 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Cutlets with Ham &... 3.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Copycat Betty Crocker Date Bars 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Pickled Okra 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Kickin Chicken 4.1/5 (7 Votes)