This is an easy and delicious great new way to make chicken. The chicken is marinated in a savory sauce and then deep-fried.
- 1 pound chicken, cut into cubes (1/2 kg)
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 tablespoon red chilly powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- Red color - a few pinch
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mix rice flour, corn flour, pepper powder, chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and ginger garlic paste and lime juice in a bowl.
If the paste is too thick, add 2 or 3 tablespoons of water. Marinate the chicken pieces in this mix for 20 minutes.
Heat oil in a shallow pan and deep fry the chicken pieces in it.