Paula Deen's Kickin Chicken
- 6 drumsticks
- 6 thighs
- 1 T. House Seasoning
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 T. crushed red pepper
- 2 T. veg. oil
- Maple White Barbecue Sauce (see recipe)
Trim excess fat from chicken thighs. Sprinkle legs & thighs with House Seasoning. Place in large ziploc bag.
Add syrup, vinegar, red pepper & oil. Seal bag and shake to mix ingredients. Chill 3-8 hrs.
Preheat oven to 350. Remove chicken from marinade.
In large skillet, cook chicken over med-high heat 2-3 min. per side. Place skin side up in baking dish. Cover with foil.
Bake 45 min; uncover and bake 20 min. more. Serve with sauce.
You'll also love
- Creamed Chicken and Biscuits -... 3.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Dutch Oven Buffalo Chicken Chili 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken 'N Gravy - Oven Bag 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Firehouse BBQ Chicken Sauce 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Fireball Whisky Glazed Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- One-Pot Chicken Bouillabaisse 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Oven Cornmeal-Fried Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- The Melting Pot Chicken Marinade 3.3/5 (12 Votes)