Cheese Stuffed Chicken Thighs
Stuffed with a cheesy breadcrumb center, these herbed chicken thighs are bursting with flavor.
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh sage1 cup breadcrumbs
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
1.Preheat oven to 450F.
2.Sprinkle both sides of thighs with salt and pepper.
3.Combine cheese, sage, breadcrumbs and lemon rind. Add eggs and stir well. Place a small mound (2 to 3 tablespoons) of breadcrumb mixture on each thigh. Roll up tightly to cover filling. Place on a sheet pan or baking dish, seam side down Roast 30 minutes.
4.Combine olive oil and honey; mix well. Remove thighs from oven and brush with olive oil-honey mixture. Roast another 5 minutes, or until thighs are golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Baked Crack Dip Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Paula's Chicken Tomatillo Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs with Shallots and... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Gravy & Drop Biscuits 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Thai Chicken Thighs 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Butter Roasted Chicken 3.9/5 (64 Votes)
- Cheesy Pesto Chicken 4.4/5 (16 Votes)