Cheesy Pesto Chicken
Cream cheese and pesto stuffed chicken breast. This is everyone's favorite recipe that I make!
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese (whipped or regular)
- 1 8 oz package of pesto
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Mix equal parts cream cheese and pesto. Set aside.
2. Slice the chicken breasts so that you create a pocket to stuff the cream cheese mixture into (think "hotdog style"). You don't want to cut all the way through because then the stuffing will ooze out during cooking.
3. Stuff each chicken breast with cream cheese mixture.
4. Salt and pepper outside of chicken.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Take remaining cream cheese mixture and toss with warm pasta to serve with the chicken. Be sure that the cream cheese mixture was not contaminated with raw chicken during the stuffing process.
You'll also love
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Marsala (Emeril Lagasse) 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Moroccan Chicken and Butternut... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Breasts in Gravy 3.8/5 (96 Votes)
- Grilled Stuffed Chicken 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Pasta with Bacon and Corn 'Pesto' 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pesto Ranch Chicken... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)