Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Mozzarella Cheese
Boneless chicken breasts are stuffed with mozzarella cheese, topped with rosemary and parsley, and baked with butter and wine until done. Serve with a side of pasta and some steamed vegetables.
- 4 chicken breasts, boned
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup white wine
Adapted from cooks.com
Pound breasts until 1/8 inch thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread each breast with butter. Cut cheese in 4 strips. Roll breasts up with the cheese inside. Roll each chicken and cheese roll in flour, eggs, and bread crumbs and place in buttered baking dish.
Pour remaining butter, parsley, and rosemary over chicken. Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Add wine and cook until done, about 40 minutes total.
You'll also love
- Slow Roasted Beef (Cook's... 4/5 (338 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.4/5 (205 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders 4.6/5 (189 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom... 3.7/5 (417 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Tortilla Bake 4.4/5 (194 Votes)
- Baked Crispy Cheddar Chicken 4.1/5 (218 Votes)