Baked Crack Dip Chicken Tenders
This Baked Crack Dip Chicken Tenders live up to their name! This chicken dish is so addicting, everyone will be asking for the recipe.
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing mix, dry
- Garlic salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Adapted from plainchicken.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Combine Greek yogurt, cheese, bacon and Ranch dressing mix.
Spread Greek yogurt mixture over chicken tenders. Top Greek yogurt with the crushed corn flakes.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Paula's Chicken Tomatillo Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs with Shallots and... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Gravy & Drop Biscuits 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Best Oven-Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Cacciatore - Baked 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Parmesan 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Falafel-Crusted Chicken With... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Lazone 4.5/5 (2 Votes)