Spinach, Cheese, & Ham Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4oz each)
- 4 slices low sodium ham (1oz each)
- 4 slices Fat Free Mozzarella cheese (1oz each)
- 1 C baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 4 TBSP all purpose flour, divided
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread
- 1 C Swanson 99% FF chicken broth
- 1 TBSP Half-n-Half
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Cut each breast horizontally almost to the opposite edge. Fold back top half of breast. Sprinkle lightly with salt & pepper. Place 1 slice of ham, 1 slice of mozzarella, & 1/4 cup spinach on each check breast. Fold top half of breasts over filling.
Spread 3 tablespoons flour on a plate. Holding chicken breasts closed, coat in flour & shake off the excess. Lightly sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper.
Heat oil & margarine spread in large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in skillet & cook about 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
Transfer chicken to shallow baking dish. Bake in oven 10 minutes or unitl chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Whisk chickn broth and cream into remaining 1 TBSP flour in a small bowl. Pour broth mixture into the skillet you browned the chicken in. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens... about 3 minutes.
Transfer chicken breast to 4 plates and spoon the sauce over the top.
You'll also love
- CRISPY ROASTED ROSEMARY SWEET... 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Lime Pickles Recipe 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole 3.6/5 (112 Votes)
- Olive Garden's Chicken Giardino 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Cranberry Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Italian Pork Chop Sheet-Pan Dinner 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Pot Stickers with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Kale, Lentil and Roasted Beet Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)