Paleo Raspberry and Lemon Tart
- 1 cups of walnuts
- 1.5 cups of almonds
- 1.5 cups of dates
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemon rind
- 1.5 teaspoon of honey
- 6 eggs beaten
- 2/3 cups of rasberries
pre heat oven 350 degrees
Combine walnuts , almonds, and dates in a food processor and crush into coarse mixture. Press into tart pan.
Place coconut milk, lemon juice,honey and rind in a sauce pan and simmer for 2 minutes at low. Slowly add beaten eggs to mixture and stir vigorously until smooth and thickened.
Pour into pastry case and cook 20 - 30 minutes until knife comes out clean.
Top with rasberries
You'll also love
- Frozen Strawberry dessert 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Shortbread Apple Crisp Topping 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- CRANBERRY CREAM PROFITEROLES 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Greek Lemon Chicken & Rice Soup 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Pie Martini 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemony Lentil Soup 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)