Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup tequila or orange juice
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda pop, chilled
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Place limeade and strawberries in blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Add water and tequila. Pour into 2-quart plastic container. Cover and freeze about 24 hours or until slushy.
To serve, place 2/3 cup slush in each glass and fill with 1/3 cup soda pop; stir.
For Frozen Raspberry Margaritas, use a thawed 10-ounce package of frozen raspberries in syrup for the strawberries.
Garnish margaritas with lime wedges.
You'll also love
- Sweet & Savory Pork Chops 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Potted Shrimp 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash with... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Sausage, Bean, & Spinach Dip 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Pie Martini 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- New Amsterdam Peach Sunrise 3.9/5 (45 Votes)
- Christmas Cranberry Salad 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Orange Trifle 4.3/5 (14 Votes)