Lemon Cream Pie Martini
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- 2 ounces Pinnacle Cake Vodka
- 1 ounce Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces DiSaronno Amaretto
- 3 ounces fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces simple syrup
- graham cracker crumbs, crushed
Adapted from theslowroasteditalian.com
Rim 2 martini glasses with simple syrup and graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, vodkas, amaretto, lemon juice and simple syrup. Shake to chill and combine. Pour into prepared martini glasses.
You'll also love
- New Amsterdam Peach Sunrise 3.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Date Cake 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Pizzelles 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
Review this recipe