Savory Mushroom Crepes with Gruyere
Savory mushroom crepes with melted gruyere cheese and a creamy mushroom filling are perfect for brunch or a light supper. Serve with a side salad or fresh fruit.
- 1 box Wildtree Gourmet Crepe Mix, prepared according to package directions (You will only need 4 crepes for this recipe. Follow package directions on how to store remaining prepared crepes)
- 1 tablespoon Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 8 ounce mushrooms, sliced, any variety or variation
- 2 tablespoons diced shallot
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from shop.wildtree.com
In a medium saute pan heat the Grapeseed Oil over medium heat. Saute mushrooms, shallots, and thyme until the mushrooms are cooked and the shallot is translucent, about 10 minutes. Stir in the cream, remove from heat.
Take a crepe and reheat in crepe pan. Add some of the shredded gruyere cheese on crepe and one fourth of the warm mushroom mixture. Heat until cheese melts. Fold into thirds, remove from pan and serve.
You'll also love
- Meathead's Memphis Dust 3.7/5 (105 Votes)
- Apple Fritter Cake 3.8/5 (71 Votes)
- Cherry Tomatoes - Frozen then... 3.8/5 (165 Votes)
- New Orleans-Style Crawfish... 3.8/5 (109 Votes)
- Buttery Beer Bread Stuffing with... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli Crepes 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Mom's Danish Kringle 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Fruit Souffle 4.4/5 (9 Votes)