Cherry Tomatoes - Frozen then Roasted
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Adapted from facebook.com
Toss tomatoes in a freezer bag and put in freezer.
When ready to use, preheat oven to 400 and partially thaw tomatoes.
Toss partially thawed tomatoes with olive oil, basil, salt and pepper.
Put on a cookie sheet and roast for about 40 minutes.
You'll also love
- New Orleans-Style Crawfish... 3.7/5 (81 Votes)
- JANET’S SEAFOOD CASSEROLE 3.8/5 (71 Votes)
- Rockfish and Spinach Bake 3.8/5 (131 Votes)
- Creamy Roasted Mushroom and Brie... 3.9/5 (40 Votes)
- Gold Medal Flour's Best-Ever... 4.1/5 (56 Votes)
- Einkorn Pumpkin Bread 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Green (Un-Ripe) Tomato Salsa for... 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Reduced Sugar Banana Bread with... 4.1/5 (31 Votes)